Matt Bellamy reveals more about Muse’s Reading and Leeds plans…
- 2 Views
- March 29, 2011
- in Music News
The band had previously said they would be ‘retiring’ the ten year old album at the festivals – playing its songs for the last time. But now they seem keen to give the album a proper send off by playing it from start to finish for one last time.
Matt announced the plans on his Twitter profile, saying: “So we’ll probably play Origin in its entirety (as well as other songs) at Reading/Leeds as it will be 10 years since it came out.”
What do you think about the bands plans? Looking forward to it or feel a bit short-changed by a headliner dedicating their set to a decade-old album? Let us know in the comments below.
- OutKast, Muse and Arcade Fire to headline Coachella 2014 (Jan 9, 2014)
- Phil’s Top 100 Music Singles of 2013: #100 – #81 (Dec 23, 2013)
- The best albums out in December (Nov 27, 2013)
- Matt Bellamy predicts ‘early 2015′ release date for next Muse album (Nov 25, 2013)
- Watch: Muse release trailer for their upcoming live DVD ‘Live At Rome Olympic Stadium’ (Nov 6, 2013)
About Luke GlassfordNumber of Entries : 1530
Post written by Luke Glassford - founder, editor, writer and everything else at All-Noise.