Kasabian to play two Teenage Cancer Trust warm-up gigs
- 33 Views
- February 11, 2013
- in Music News
Kasabian have announced two warm-up shows ahead of their Teenage Cancer Trust gig at the Albert Hall on 22 March.
The Leicester rockers will play the following dates:
19 – Doncaster Dome
20 – Plymouth Pavilion
Tickets for the two warm-up shows are priced at £35 and go on sale at 9am this Friday (15 February) from Live Nation.
Kasabian were handpicked to be a part of the Teenage Cancer Trust series of shows by curator Noel Gallagher, who will also play a night at the Albert Hall – as will Blur duo Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon, Primal Scream, Paul Weller, and Ryan Adams, amongst others.
- Glastonbury 2014 line-up announced – Kasabian confirmed as headliner (Apr 4, 2014)
- Latest Glastonbury 2014 line-up rumours (Mar 11, 2014)
- Kasabian look set to headline Glastonbury as bookies suspend betting (Feb 27, 2014)
- Are Kasabian headlining Glastonbury? (Jan 16, 2014)
- Tom Meighan says Kasabain’s new album is ‘dangerous’ (Jan 15, 2014)
About Luke GlassfordNumber of Entries : 1558
Post written by Luke Glassford - founder, editor, writer and everything else at All-Noise.