For some people tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, but for Lady Gaga fans tomorrow is the final chance to grab a ticket to see their hero’s artRAVE tour in the UK.
Due to such high demand when tickets for Gaga’s four UK dates this autumn went on sale last week, an extra date at London’s O2 Arena has been announced for the 26 October.
Tickets for the extra date go on sale tomorrow (Friday 14 February) at 9am.
Demand for tickets is expected to be high, so to be in with a chance of getting tickets from Ticketmaster be ready with this link bang on 9am tomorrow morning: Lady Gaga tickets – O2 London – 26 October.
A range of different ticket options are available for the extra date, including:
- Seated – £41.25 – £100.00
- Standing – £78.00
- VIP Party Package – £290.00 – £306.00
- Little Monster Zone (Early Entry) Package – £92.66 – £169.33
- Hot Ticket Package – £173.33 – £189.33
- Artpop Zone Package – £820.00 – £836.00